Concrete countertops are a most unique and personal countertop option because they are hand made from natural materials according to your preferences. To determine whether concrete is right for you, think about whether you believe that:
* you want a unique and personalized product
* you want something that looks natural and has character
* you appreciate high-quality, hand-crafted items
* you think granite is too shiny, too formal, too common
* you think synthetic solid surface materials look and feel like plastic
* you prefer a color or visual texture that’s not available with other countertop materials
If so, concrete countertops may be right for you.
Firecrete crafts concrete countertops for kitchens, bathrooms, fireplace mantles, tables, desks, and anywhere else countertops are desired. Horizontal applications for concrete are also possible such as fireplace surrounds and wall tiles. Integral sinks can be fashioned in many different shapes and sizes to set a kitchen or bathroom apart from the usual. Concrete countertops are a minimum of 1.5” thick which gives them a substantial look and feel. Firecrete can make thicker countertops as well as fabricate front edge returns up to 36” deep.
Any color can be produced in a solid, speckled or variegated pattern. And, you can specify embedded stone, glass, coins, fossills, or other objects. You can also define the color, size and density of embedments. Coupled with the many color choices, you have a myriad of design options.